Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Whose schedule is this anyway?

One would think the day after bearing my soul to all the world I would keep my focus,at least for a day right? .....OMG - Fail, Fail, Fail! These are the things that set me into a "what are you doing to yourself Lisa"! Why can you not stay focused? I really need to post some motivating comments in my car because the drive thru called my name today and I did not resist. I love Tacos!  oooh and churos..yummy hot fried bread with cinnamon!
I realized after I got home and gobbled down 3 tacos....and 2 churos that many of my bad moments are associated with being alone. There is a pattern of loneliness which we all know can become boredom. I eat when I am alone and bored...hum. Ok , so I guess that means I need to find things I enjoy and can do with or without a friend so I do not find myself in that position as often.
Today started with great intentions, but when I made my plan I forgot about my daughter and her plans. LOL! As I was showering I made a plan for myself. Was it on paper- no, it was in my head. I shared it with my daughter when she got up so it was out there and revealed. I had a healthy breakfast and was finishing up my facebook reading and posting. I was going to do some art work and go downstairs and workout for an hour. Afterwards, I was going to do some reading, more art work and then workout again for an hour. A nice pleasant day. I had my hair in a pony tail, shorts on and ready to do my thing. Well I expressed my schedule so my daughter would know what to expect out of me for the day. Opps..she reminded me we have to go to the phone store as her phone is having issues. Man, now I have to change clothes and my morning plans are shot. We spent an hour out and while we were at the store she also made plans to hang out with a friend. I drop her off and oh no, now I am alone...in my car......hungry.......I love tacos!
Now I have to wait for some Digestion to take place so I did get some reading in. Then my husband came home way earlier than expected which was about the time I was ready to workout. But now I have someone to talk to so we talk for a bit...then I head downstairs to finally workout...the batteries are low on the Wii and won't let me do anything- FAIL!
This day is no where near the plan I had set this morning. Now I have to change cloths again- I think I mentioned I do not go out in publkic with shorts on. Head out to Target to get batteries, pick up my daughter and back home again...can I please workout now?!
Yes! My husband said he would make dinner while I workout..but he had it ready before I was done so I got a 40 minute workout in, (20 minutes shy of my minimum). Also...anyone know how accurate the weigh in on Wii is, I gained 3 lbs since Monday..how is that possible? I am suppose to be losing and how exciting would that have been if it was a 3lbs loss in 2 days! Now that is the day I look forward too!

3 comments:

  1. possibly Daffney, I had actually drank alot of water today and not pee'd much. When I first weighed in...I turned Wii off and went potty...started Wii again, weighed again...1/2 lbs less.....LOL man seriously! This is why they say not to weigh yourself but once a week. Depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa! I've heard this before from some sports people, they say if you eat right after a work-out your body will store more of the fat, since it's been in the deprivation zone basically after the work-out. So basically, the body will think it needs to start storing fat up cause it ain't getting any food! And so you gain weight instead of losing it! Just something to keep in mind I guess! THAT makes your schedule harder to figure.. I know!

    ReplyDelete